Monday, June 9, 2014

Rowern Einzbern

I did say I was gonna backlog and see what I would be regretful about. So this is the most recent one. I know there was a void. I just... I can't meddle with what this friend of mine feels. I can't. He has to sort it out himself. But after reading his blog, I kinda wanted to hit myself in the face with a baseball bat and then hit him in the face with a baseball bat. Rowern was always the kind of guy who depends on objectiveness and all. To think that his problem was that he clinged onto a subjective thing like that proves that he himself has a little of that "romanticism" that we always argued about. I am going to ask him myself tomorrow on what he meant by "I want to let go" in one of his posts. I want to know if that thing is still troubling him. If he was having the same problem as I am.

Rowern is a very good friend of mine(at least I think of him like that. I wouldn't know what he thinks of me). He was one of the guys in college who knew where to poke to get this stubborn asshole to move and at least do something to change his own fate. Eventhough sometimes he fails, his victories cover up all those failures and I am very grateful that this guy is there when I need em. The problem with this guy is that he has barriers. Barriers too strong that I can't do anything about it and just wait till he breaks them off. Now that he did, I feel guilty. Guilty as hell for being too drowned in my own problems to notice his.

"You have a void there. Somewhere around there. I don't know what but there is a void that I can't figure out" - I said when he asked me what I saw in him.

I will hit you. As hard as I can. U fucking asshole Einzbern.

No comments:

Post a Comment